In order to ensure sales associates get the most from your content to help them do their job and sell more of your product, here are some best practices related to creating content;
1. Use the right information - keep things simple, break your training plans up into modules and don't assume sales associates know anything about your product
2. Understand how sales associates like to learn - research has demonstrated that a concise video (1-2 mins) is the most engaging tool associated with this type of learning
3. Know your audience - don't use the same marketing info that goes out to the consumer, you are looking to give sales associates the tools they need to enable them to increase sales of your product(s)
4. Myagi are big supporters of “storyselling” - give examples of real life scenarios which will enable sales associates to tell stories to customers they are interacting with.
5. Badges can help enhance the sales assistant's experience. Badges are collectible achievements that are pinned to the user's profile and help to “gamify” the learning process. You can even incorporate them with physical offers redeemable through a code or via a direct link. Brands who incorporate badges into their content receive better feedback and more consistent engagement. Not essential, but a good way to stand out among other brands.