The Myagi Platform Admins will have the ability to remove users. Removing a user from a company will prevent them from being able to access the Test Plans and Modules that are available to those in the company. In a sense, the user, unless they have been invited by another Team Manager elsewhere, will not be able to view any content on Myagi.
To remove a user:
- Select the "People" tab toward the top left of the screen.
- You will arrive at the Teams Screen. Find and select the "Users" tab toward the center/top of the screen.
- Myagi users are arranged alphabetically. You can use the search window to find any particular user.
- Find and click the gear cog at the far right of the users profile.
- Select "Remove" then confirm the removal